skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Doctor Ayche
Doctor - not so much, no
Ayche - H or ache with a y, depending on the day
View my complete profile
Bloggity Bloggity Bloggity
Pathology Student
What’s the best definition of “cancer”?
pathtalk.org
seru88 Slot Asia
Shakesville
The End of This Road
Musings of a Dinosaur
The Calm Before Tomorrow
A Trainee's Musings on Health Care and Beyond
Still Alive
Medliorate
SERVER MOVE – PLEASE REDIRECT YOUR RSS FEEDS & BOOKMARKS
vitum medicinus ::: a life of medicine
Vitum's Field Guide to Hospital Grunts - Patient Edition
Enjoy Pathology
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Hobbies
I have moved in! Before the next time I move, I vow to give up reading and to begin collecting stuffed animals instead. If this happens soon, I foresee a difficult time passing the boards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(6)
►
November
(2)
▼
August
(1)
Hobbies
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment