Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ayche's 12 Step Program to Gunning - Step 2

Step 2 - Getting ripped

The way I see it, part of being a gunner is getting into the gunner mentality. Success in all things! I will destroy all obstacles! Hulk smash!

If you are going to be "a winner," you must win at everything. A quick sampling of my gunnerific classmates reveals that includes turning heads at the beach. So when you aren't buried in the syllabus, you had better get your rear to the gym and tighten it. Pump that iron, and with every breath, remember "two-sixty, two-sixty, two-sixty..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Vitum's blog. I'm not one to leave comments but thought I'd say that I like your colours - easy on the eyes and enjoyed reading your older blogs. All the best in med school. Looking forward to hearing more about your 'gunning'.

Doctor Ayche said...

A comment! Bless you dear sir or madam! And thanks for the well wishes.

Anonymous said...

"...swatting away the gunners which bite peskily at my exposed skin..."